Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- No longer reject a return that does not include all properties of a valid JSGI response.
This change facilitates Bogart as a middleware platform.
bogart.middleware.batteries, a batteries included JSGI stack for rapid application development.
- The deprecated
bogart.app has been reclaimed for the purpose of creating application stacks more easily than chaining
JSGI middleware manually or using
bogart.build is deprecated.
bogart.q which exposes the promise implementation used by Bogart.
bogart.promisify which adapts node-style asynchronous functions to promises.
bogart.proxy, a helper to create a JSGI response that proxies a URL.
- Bug fixes in Session middleware.
- Added support for string-based paths with * for splat like /foo/*
- Before callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the route handler is executed.
- After callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the response from the route handler is returned.
ViewEngine is now an
- the built-in
Mustache view engine now emits
- Fixed bugs in
after had been left off of the public API of router, added it.
- Simplified and corrected code for
pipe method on the request object for the
- Updated Parted dependency to 0.8.0.
- Mustache partials now work properly when using layouts.
- Routes now match in order added instead of longest-first.
Flash middleware to emulate the flash method of Rails.
Error middleware to translate rejected promises and thrown errors into an error response.
Error middleware is included by default in JSGI stacks constructed with
ParseJson have been replaced with
Parted in JSGI middleware stacks constructed with
Parted middleware to take advantage of the excellent streaming parsers provided by Parted.
- Added multipart-form example to the examples directory to demonstrate usage of the Parted middleware.
- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Length headers, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirect now accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
before method to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfo of "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.