Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
examples directory in npm releases.
- Uses default
directory middleware configuration if
config is provided but no
no value for
directory is present in call to
- Updates Q dependency to version 0.9.6. This version of Q has many performance enhancements.
- Updates static server example to use
- Switches Travis configuration to only run tests in node v0.10.x.
- Updates stream specs for node v0.10.x style streams.
- Fixes a bug with
bogart.pump resolving its promise at wrong time.
- Falls back to
process.nextTick when setImmediate is unavailable in
ResponseBuilder promise for the response on first call to
send to support streaming.
- Add node v0.10.x to Travis configuration.
- Changes ForEachStream to use
setImmediate instead of
- Fixes bug preventing passing of options to
- Updates examples to use
- Normalizes the return value of
bogart.router to match other middleware.
bogart.error middleware to match middleware conventions.
bogart.session example to use a custom configuration key.
- Allows configuration of session's
encryption key from the options parameter to
SessionDataProvider.loadSession now returns the session.
- Changes order of parameters to
bogart.parted middleware to match middleware conventions.
- Creates a helper module called
fsp where node.js
fs methods are adapted to return promises.
- General housekeeping on the middleware code base to make it more maintainable.
bogart.middelware to be a function that makes creating JSGI middleware easier.
All bogart middleware is still attached to the
bogart.middleware function as properties.
- Removes the deprecated support for passing a configuration function to
bogart.res() to better fit design philosophy and Node conventions.
- Changed signature of view engine renderer function so that the caching mechanism is readily available for view engine implementations.
- ResponseBuilder helper,
bogart.response(), can now be piped to successfully.
- Publishing v0.3.35 from windows seemed to cause issues when installing on unix. Therefore; I am republishing with only a version bump from linux.
- Back out change to package.json to add new CLI.
- Removed dependency on Q library.
- Changed the unit tests in the project from Expresso to Tap.
- Did not update package.json in my tag of 0.3.31, went to 0.3.32 for consistency.
- Fixed a bug where Parted middleware was not bubbling rejections.
- Fixed a bug causing before callbacks to cause errors.
- Missed a whenCall, same issue from v0.3.28.
- Added dependency on request 2.2.9.
- Removed dependency on Deflate as Node.JS 0.6.x includes zlib.
- Added gzip middleware to
- Added reject callbacks for all cases where whenCall is invoked as it tries to invoke the rejectCallback even if one is not provided.
bogart.middleware.session assumed that
req.env would be unique per request; however, it is not. Corrected issues caused by this.
bogart.middleware.bodyAdapter now adapts responses that are of type Buffer or Stream to JSGI responses.
- Fixed a bug in
bogart.middleware.bodyAdatper where Stream returns were not being handled properly.
bogart.config. The default environment is 'development' and may be overridden with the BOGART_ENV environment variable.
DefaultDataProvider as properties of
- No longer reject a return that does not include all properties of a valid JSGI response.
This change facilitates Bogart as a middleware platform.
bogart.middleware.batteries, a batteries included JSGI stack for rapid application development.
- The deprecated
bogart.app has been reclaimed for the purpose of creating application stacks more easily than chaining
JSGI middleware manually or using
bogart.build is deprecated.
bogart.q which exposes the promise implementation used by Bogart.
bogart.promisify which adapts node-style asynchronous functions to promises.
bogart.proxy, a helper to create a JSGI response that proxies a URL.
- Bug fixes in Session middleware.
- Added support for string-based paths with * for splat like /foo/*
- Before callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the route handler is executed.
- After callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the response from the route handler is returned.
ViewEngine is now an
- the built-in
Mustache view engine now emits
- Fixed bugs in
after had been left off of the public API of router, added it.
- Simplified and corrected code for
pipe method on the request object for the
- Updated Parted dependency to 0.8.0.
- Mustache partials now work properly when using layouts.
- Routes now match in order added instead of longest-first.
Flash middleware to emulate the flash method of Rails.
Error middleware to translate rejected promises and thrown errors into an error response.
Error middleware is included by default in JSGI stacks constructed with
ParseJson have been replaced with
Parted in JSGI middleware stacks constructed with
Parted middleware to take advantage of the excellent streaming parsers provided by Parted.
- Added multipart-form example to the examples directory to demonstrate usage of the Parted middleware.
- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Length headers, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirect now accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
before method to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfo of "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.