- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Lengthheaders, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirectnow accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
beforemethod to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfoof "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.