afterhad been left off of the public API of router, added it
- Simplified and corrected code for
pipemethod on the request object for the
- Updated Parted dependency to 0.8.0.
- Mustache partials now work properly when using layouts.
- Routes now match in order added instead of longest-first.
Flashmiddleware to emulate the flash method of Rails.
Errormiddleware to translate rejected promises and thrown errors into an error response.
Errormiddleware is included by default in JSGI stacks constructed with
ParseJsonhave been replaced with
Partedin JSGI middleware stacks constructed with
Partedmiddleware to take advantage of the excellent streaming parsers provided by Parted.
- Added multipart-form example to the examples directory to demonstrate usage of the Parted middleware.
- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Lengthheaders, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirectnow accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
beforemethod to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfoof "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.