2015-07-26 nschlia V0.60
- Changed order in ChangeLog to have the latest release on top.
- Reformatted ChangeLog to look better when viewed online in Github.
- If a submitter re-submits the same DVD, the database gets updated instead of creating
a new revision. This avoids creating several revisions with minor changes.
11704 Fix crash when DVD not found in database
11472 Wrong virtual title selection fixed: take from program
11469 Wrong virtual title selection fixed (testing!
2013-09-19 nschlia V0.50
Living in the past: All releases in this document were dated back to 2012, but I guess the year already is 2013.
So the dates were corrected.
- Added missing fields that proved to be useful:
Castfield type from varchar(120) to text (needs more space)
OriginalAlbumdatabase field changed from char(120) to varchar(120)
- Qt Example: Edit dialog's QTreeView was missing "Line Wrap" attribute (e.g. cast list needs that)
- Qt Example: Edit dialog's submitter name cannot be edited, set to read-only
- Bugfix: Submitter was always overwritten with default submitter "_ChangeMe!_"
- Added option to do full scan automatically (can be never, always or auto). Auto means full scan will
not be done on web sources to speed up the process.
- Qt Example: Added option to select scan mode (see options dialog).
- Bugfix: Full scan could not be deselected
- Bugfix: File time/size for BUP files were empty when not full in scan
- Bugfix: IPv6 was not properly handled. According to RFC, the client should fall back to IPv4 if IPv6
was available, but failed. This will now be done: Try IPv6 first, resort to IPv4 if it fails.
- Bugfix: Only 7 audio/subpicture streams possible (instead of 8), it was possible to add such DVDs to the
database but queries failed with an error.
- Added new error code for DVD not found (see DVDERRORCODE enum). Allows to distinguish between real errors
and simply no DVD found.
- If a submitter re-submits the same DVD, the database gets updated instead of creating a new revision.
This avoids creating several revisions with minor changes.