A PHP script for content export of your Drupal 7 website to blogger.
What this script can do for you:
- Export (HTML) content off all pages, stories, and comments.
- Maintain author information and post meta data (such as dates).
- Maintain reply-to-reply relationships.
What this script cannot do:
- Data export (images, PDFs,...).
- Link replacements (all site links will probably be broken).
- Export any Drupal structures that are not available in Blogger (e.g., forums).
This script is based on drupal_to_blogger, a Drupal-6-to-Blogger exporter by Christophe Vandeplas.
(a) Download drupal2blogger to the server that hosts the Drupal database, and make sure it's accessible. (b) Modify the contents of my_data.php to match your database and Blogger layout. (c) Execute it and download the XML file. It should contain the content information of your Drupal 7 website. (d) Log in to Blogger, and export your blog. The export link can be found at Setting->Other->Export blog. (2012/08/15) Optionally pretty-print the Blogger export file, e.g., xml_pp blog-08-15-2012.xml > blogger.xml (e) Insert the contents of the Drupal 7 XML (from (c)) right before the terminal in blogger.xml. (f) Import blogger.xml into Blogger.