What is JabberHive?
JabberHive is a modular ChatBot system. All "modules" are in fact separate programs linked together using the JabberHive Protocol. Please refer to the protocol for more information.
- CLI Gateway for a JabberHive network.
- Allows the use of the Command Line Interface to send requests using stdin.
- All replies are displayed in stdout.
- Handles the lack of pipelining by not reading from stdin if it's not ready to send.
JabberHive Protocol Compatibility
- Protocol Version(s): 1.
- Inbound Connections: None.
- Outbound Connections: Single.
- Pipelining: No.
- Behavior: Gateway.
- POSIX compliant OS.
- C compiler (with C99 support).
- (GNU) make.
How to Build
- Download the source code.
- Enter the following command:
$ ./jh-clito see how to use the binary.
Examples of Use
- Debug a JabberHive network by connecting to the socket
$ ./jh-cli /tmp/jh0, then
?RR what's up, doc?.
- Teach a JabberHive network the content of some file through the socket
/tmp/jh0: each line of the file should start by
?RL, then it is simply a case of
$ cat file | ./jh-cli /tmp/jh0. Cutting files so that this can be run in parallel is recommended.