What is JabberHive?
JabberHive is a modular Reply Bot system. All "modules" are in fact separate programs linked together using the JabberHive Protocol. Please refer to the protocol for more information.
- IRC Gateway for a JabberHive network.
JabberHive Protocol Compatibility
- Protocol Version(s): 1.
- Inbound Connections: None.
- Outbound Connections: Single.
- Pipelining: No.
- Behavior: Gateway.
- POSIX compliant OS.
- C compiler (with C99 support).
- (GNU) make.
How to Build
- Download the source code.
- Enter the following command:
$ ./jh-clito see how to use the binary.
Example of Use
- Create an IRC gateway that will connect to the JabberHive network through the
/tmp/lc0, and to IRC on
6667, with the nickname
#jabberhive, with the username
JabberHive, and the realname
JabberHive IRC Gateway; with chat being printed to stdout:
./jh-irc /tmp/lc0 "irc.foonetic.net" "jabberhivebot" "#jabberhive" "6667" -u "JabberHive" -r "JabberHive IRC Gateway" -c