What is JabberHive?
JabberHive is a modular ChatBot system. All "modules" are in fact separate programs linked together using the JabberHive Protocol. Please refer to the protocol for more information.
- Filter for a JabberHive network.
- Randomly transforms ?RLR queries into ?RL ones.
- The transformation chance is a run-time parameter.
JabberHive Protocol Compatibility
- Protocol Version(s): 1.
- Inbound Connections: Multiple.
- Outbound Connections: Multiple.
- Pipelining: No.
- Behavior: Filter.
- Does not correctly reply to Pipelining & Protocol Version requests.
- POSIX compliant OS.
- C compiler (with C99 support).
- (GNU) make.