What is JabberHive?
JabberHive is a modular Reply Bot system. All "modules" are in fact separate programs linked together using the JabberHive Protocol. Please refer to the protocol for more information.
- Server for a JabberHive network.
- Handles learning & replying using K-order Markov Chains, with k >= 2.
- Knowledge is kept in RAM.
JabberHive Protocol Compatibility
- Protocol Version(s): 1 (Targeted).
- Inbound Connections: Multiple.
- Outbound Connections: None.
- Pipelining: No.
- Behavior: Server.
- POSIX compliant OS.
- C compiler (with C99 support).
- (GNU) make.
How to Build
- Download the source code.
- Enter the following command:
$ ./jh-markov-k-ramto see how to use the binary.
Example of Use
- Create a server instance with a socket named
/tmp/jh0and markov order of 3:
$ ./jh-markov-k-ram /tmp/jh0 3