Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Include naprrql --writingextract --psiwhitelist <file.csv> function, to output writing extracts for only the nominated students.
- Include optional second field in the PSI Whitelist file, which provides a replacement Writing Prompt ID to overwrite in the extract the writing test ID given in the RRD
- Include NAPRRQL High Performance code, to generate all reporting under naprrql --report, naprrql --qa, naprrql --writingextract simultaneously. (Executable not included in this distribution.)
- Documentation update
- Updated ASL entries from March 2019
- Debugged incremental writing extract: if an open registration is detected (student marked as Participating, but the ItemResponse container is missing from the NAPStudentResponseSet for the test, and no start time is given in the corresponding NAPEventStudentLink object), ignore that response while generating the extract: the required response is not yet available, and will become available in a subsequent RRD file iteration, whether with a response supplied, or else with the student participation changed to a non-Participating code.
- Debugged nswAllPersonY* reports to align properly with updated item counts from ACARA
- Updated ASL entries for the past 3 months
- Changed configuration of XML redaction to use XPath instead of JSONPath, and to permit XPath queries
- Made ACARA redaction of responses the default configured redaction
- Support future F participation code in reports, as a participation code indicating that the student has successfully responded to a NAPLAN test.
- Implemented incremental writing extracts (taking an optional argument of a listing of PSI codes to ignore when generating the writing extract report).
- Added Homeschooling students’ test participation report for SA
- Improved handling and reporting of school addresses
Added word-count support for nap writing extract.
Added word-count and test-identifier (which writing test the student took) to printed html docs (audit/script).
nap-writing-print and nap-writing-sanitiser will still handle older files gracefully if word-count and test-id are not present.
Updated layout of audit record to use a table-style spacing for easier readability.
Removed school address column from the accompanying qa report as this data is not provided from the platform so empty data structure just makes report larger & harder to read.
- Added Fixed Formatting reports (as used by Pearson to process pen & paper test results).
- Added new reports for NESA: domain_scores_event_report_by_school_writing_yr3 domain_scores_event_report_by_school_writing_yr5 domain_scores_event_report_by_school_writing_yr7 domain_scores_event_report_by_school_writing_yr9.
- Updated ASL list, visa codes, and documentation.
- Remove student address fields from the validation schema, including State (in line with 2019 NAPLAN recommendation)
- Reject fields that are not defined in the NAPLAN technical specification
- Debugged and enhanced isrPrintingExpanded report
- Fixed headings of Qld Student Score report
- Added QCEC Print All report, ACT System Domain Scores report
- Added report of all instances of DAC Codes used in the RRD extract,
-xmlexport generates a file per school in the RRD extract, as well as a file for the entire system.
- Enhanced XML export so it outputs back full details of all ingested XML.
-pnpaddreport to patch DAC codes from
system/systemPNPEventsinto the ingested RRD report, and export it as XML.
- Bugfix for NSW Print All report.
- Updated and bundled documentation for naprrql, nap-writing-extract.
- Updated list of ASL School codes.