- Updated the SIF Framework to .NET Standard from .NET Framework.
- Enabled the creation and use of NuGet packages in relation to the SIF Framework.
- Refactored the demo projects to utilise the SIF Framework NuGet packages.
- Updated the training documentation to reflect the use of the SIF Framework NuGet packages.
- Updated the SIF Framework to use the latest version of the SIF AU Data Model 3.4.4.
- Refactored the AU Demo Consumer and Provider to reflect the data model changes.
- Added demo Consumer and Provider for FQReportingObject objects.
- Updated all projects to use .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- Updated NuGet packages used for all projects.
- Added a level of uniqueness to queue names used by EventConsumers.
- Implemented an internal mechanism for handling HTTP content compression and decompression.
- Added some demo code for StudentSchoolEnrollment objects.
- Corrected issues with SIF AU Data Model 3.4.2.
- Updated the SIF Framework to use the latest version of the SIF AU Data Model 3.4.3.
- Fix issues with Event Consumer start up.
- Improve exception management with the registration process.
- Fix ACL issues with the UK and US Demo projects.
- Implemented the subscribing of SIF Events from an Event Consumer.
- Provided a correct implementation of ACL validation in Providers.
- Updated the SIF Framework to use the latest version of the SIF AU Data Model 3.4.2 (no SIF Framework version update).
- Enable paging of results from a Query By Service Path call.
- Fixed an issue in the authentication service so that the correct HTTP status code is returned.
- Updated and improved documentation after feedback from a training course.
Implemented the broadcasting of SIF Events from a Provider.
Enhanced the SIF Framework to work with TLS 1.2.
Updated the SIF Framework to use the officially approved version of the SIF AU Data Model 3.4.2.