This project is currently the community TI-Nspire emulator, originally created by Goplat.
It supports the emulation of Touchpad, CX and CX CAS calcs on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Latest release (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS): https://github.com/nspire-emus/firebird/releases/latest
- Repo for Arch and openSUSE: https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3AVogtinator%3Afirebird-emu&package=firebird-emu
|Mac OS X:||iOS:|
First, you need to install Qt5.
Then, you can either use Qt Creator directly (don't forget to configure your kits/compilers etc.!), or run:
mkdir -p build cd build qmake .. make
A special case: iOS with translation (≈JIT) enabled:
There seems to be a bug in qmake that makes the required .S get ignored when building a JIT-enabled (
TRANSLATION_ENABLED = true) binary.
As a workaround, you'll have to take care of it manually:
- Hit Build in Qt Creator, on an iOS kit/target. (It'll fail)
- Open the generated .xcodeproj file (in the build folder) in Xcode
asmcode_arm.Sin the file list, click on it, and in the right sidebar, add it to the Firebird target
- Adjust any other project settings as you see fit (certs/profiles/team/signings/entitlements/etc. though this should be automatic except the Team choice)
This work (except the icons from the KDE project) is licensed under the GPLv3.