- Install NodeJS and update npm using
npm install -g npm
- Install project dependencies with
- If you receive a dependency error for node_modules/mongodb/bson, go into the node_modules/mongodb directory and run
- Build the project by running
npm run pack. You can keep this running in a seperate terminal window, as it will automatically rebundle the project if you make any changes to code within the public/ directory.
- Run the project server with
npm run server
If you run into any errors while installing, or have any questions regarding the code base, just drop a message on our Slack channel.