Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
EpochLength is critical for applications that perform sleep stage related work. In the updated mapping file, we add a new rule to specify epoch length to be 30 seconds. And this information will be written in the translated XML annotation files.
EDF annotation translator is supporting the translation of EDF annotations from ARES now.
Remove false positive warning in EDF editor: "Physical maximum must be larger than physical minimum"
EDF Editor Translator Release Notes
This version 2.0.0 of the EDF Translator supports clinical sleep annotations using CDD for addressing the heterogeneity of sleep terms across multiple vendor formats, namely Compumedics and Embla.
The Compumedics and Embla annotations files in XML have been translated to NSRR Sleep Annotation Format (SAF) in XML using CDD terms. SAF also support categorical viewing of clinical events, for instance Respiratory, sleep staging, cardiac, etc. In addition, SAF also maps each event to relevant signal to be displayed on. For instance, Oxygen Desaturation event is displayed on SpO2/SaO2 signal.
For tool documentation, please refer
For Java documentation of the tool, please refer
EDF Editor Validation Component
Please refer documentation for this feature
- Kinds of Apache Commons: (http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/)
- Kinds of jgoodies: (http://www.jgoodies.com/downloads/libraries/)
- javahelp-2.0.05.jar: (https://javahelp.java.net/)
- xercesImpl.jar: Download Xerces2 Java from http://xerces.apache.org/mirrors.cgi#binary
- miglayout-4.0.jar: Download from http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/m/miglayout.htm