This repository was created as a welcoming ground to develop strategies, designs, and curriculum to reach more and teach more. We'd like to determine what the current gaps are in teaching computing and computational thinking, and work to address them continuously and collaboratively.
Starter Questions (add your own!)
- What are some ways to make nteract tooling more widely useful for teaching, both for students and teachers?
- How could we help others find and collaborate on curriculum materials?
- TODO: Add more questions
We'd love to foster collaboration on the topic of education. You can contribute by creating new issues or updating this README with:
- percieved gaps in teaching computing and computational thinking
- cultural and social factors leading to the current status quo
- ways to address those gaps