Join GitHub today
[This wiki is under construction! Please post any specific questions not yet answered here]
Dynamic allows developers to use truly dynamic data structures in SourcePawn. This means you can define a Methodmap and use Dynamic to back it's member data at run-time. All dynamic members are typed which allows automatic type conversion between base types.
You can then extend and inherit Dynamic Methodmaps to build complex namespaces. Namespaces simplify the sharing of complex structures which third party plugins can easily access with a minimal amount of code.
The Dynamic Package
- [1.0.0] The Dynamic Lifecycle
- [1.0.1] Accessing Members
- [1.0.2] Type Conversion
- [1.0.3] Dynamic Strings
- [1.0.4] Sharing Dynamic objects with multiple plugins
- [1.0.5] Static Setting Objects
- [1.0.6] Hooking Member Changes
- [1.0.7] Iterating Members
- [1.0.8] Sorting Members
- [1.0.9] Using FlatConfigs
- [1.1.2] Using KeyValues with key hook