Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Things have changed.
- Backups now have the shortname of the cart prefixed for backup/restore. e.g.
- If you have a backup.bin from an older version, you need to rename it to its new name before you can restore. (TODO: list of possible names somewhere)
- A backup is required before injection is possible (again).
- The Ace3DS+ and clones (i.e. r4isdhc.com.cn) are now supported.
Support for r4i-sdhc.com and r4isdhc.com carts has been added!
Some minor things for DSTT were fixed.
Error checking added, since things are actually starting to return errors.
Logging support has been added to flashcart_core, and therefore to ntrboot_flasher!
Logs should be generated at
/ntrboot/ntrboot.log, and should contain cart dependent information like the hardware revision for Kk2i and R4i Gold 3DS, or flashchip ID for DSTT. This should make some forms of debugging easier, now that the framework is in place.
Meanwhile, a few more DSTT chips have been given support.
There's been an overhaul both visible and behind the scenes, along with support for a new cart, the DSTT!
One major change:
You must now select your cart before continuing to Dump/Inject/Restore
Unfortunately, carts don't seem to like it when you send random commands without regard to what they support. Makes automatic detection of the cart infeasible.
- DSTT Support has been added (not all of them, unfortunately)
- Menu highlighting!
- Progress bars!
The progress bar percentages updates over top of itself without erasing, meaning that the numbers will probably become unreadable at some point. Didn't have time to fix this tonight, but we wanted to get proper DSTT support out ASAP.
Added support for a couple of very similar cards. (https://github.com/kitling/flashcart_core/issues/26 and https://github.com/kitling/flashcart_core/issues/28)
Other changes have been made in the background, but there shouldn't be any huge differences.
Welcome to the second bugfix release! Hm, I could've sworn I was just at this page...
This release fixes initialization of carts, causing a wide-spread issue of carts not being properly detected.
Have fun, everyone!
Welcome to the first bugfix release!
- Forgot to clear a buffer to 0, so sometimes a cart could 'brick'. (Commit](kitlith/flashcart_core@ad5d125))
- Fixed the name displayed in the program itself. (ntrboothax installer -> ntrboot flasher)
We've all come a long way, and I'm glad that this is finally here!
This release supports the Acekard 2i and the R4i Gold 3DS RTS.
Guess I'll let you enjoy this without boring you with unnecessary details!