PowerPlot v3: Charting and Business Intelligence/ Reporting for iOS
PowerPlot is a Charting and Business Intelligence/Reporting framework for iOS. It ships with a large collection of default charts, plot and color styles and is highly configurable. Still, it is easy to use and deploy.
Installing/using the framework
The framework can be installed in three ways:
- With the Carthage build tool (see below). This is the recommended way.
- By manually adding a specific build of the framework to the project. This is not recommended since the framework cannot be updated easily.
- By manully adding the source files to the project. This is not recommended since updating becomes very hard.
To add PowerPlot to your app:
- Add the following line to your
Cartfile(or create the file if it does not yet exist):
- As described on the Carthage instructions page run
carthage update --platform iOS
Add the resulting
PowerPlot.frameworkframework to the "Linked Frameworks and Libraries" section of the "General" tab of the app project.
Add the "copy-frameworks" build phase.
To this end, CocoaPods is not (yet) supported.
Usage examples and apps
Usage examples are provided in a separate project; this can be found at Github.