Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the bladeRF wiki!
This wiki will serve as a place to create some community-based documentation. Please feel free to create a page and link it here!
Table of Contents
These guides describe the process of building and installing the bladeRF software from source code. If you've just received your bladeRF, this is the place to start.
- Getting Started: Linux Live Images
- Getting Started: Linux
- Getting Started: Windows
- Getting Started: Mac OSX
- Getting Started: Verifying Basic Device Operation
- Getting Started: XB-200 Transverter Board
- Getting Started: XB-300 Amplifier Board
- bladeRF Accessories
- This guide lists common problems and issues, with some advice and potential fixes.
Upgrading the bladeRF firmware
- This guide describes both the normal firmware and bootloader-based firmware upgrade procedures.
bladeRF CLI Tips and Tricks
- This pages provides information regarding the use of the bladeRF-cli
- Setting up the bladeRF to have its FPGA loaded automatically
DC offset and IQ Imbalance Correction
- Information about DC offset and IQ balance correction mechanisms
- Debugging dropped samples and identifying achievable sample rates
- Soapy SDR plugin for the bladeRF
- Information about FX3 firmware development
- Information about Altera Cyclone IV FPGA development
Feel free to share your favorite projects, papers, blogs, etc. containing bladeRF and/or SDR content! Be sure to also check out the Project Showcase on the forums.
- Null Team's Yate & YateBTS
- Software Radio System
- ATSC Transmitter
- Blog: Clayton's Domain
- GitHub: argilo's sdr-examples
- GitHub: drmpeg's projects
- GitHub: GPS baseband signal generator
- GitHub: GNSS-SDRLIB: An Open Source GNSS Software Defined Radio Library
- DEF CON 23 Slides: GPS Spoofing: Low Cost GPS Simulator - Huang Lin & Yang Qing
- Jiao Xianjun (BH1RXH)'s tech blog and publications
- GitHub: rtl-entropy: An entropy generator using SDR peripherals, including rtl-sdr and BladeRF
- Blog Post by Sean Cassidy: Your Own Verifiable Hardware RNG with bladeRF SDR
An inter-balloon data relay using Software Defined Radios: Paving the way for distributed space systems
- Congratulations to team MONSTER for winning the "Best Space Technology Demonstration" prize in the Global Space Balloon Challenge!
- Implementation of a Low-Latency Contention-Free Geographical Routing Scheme for Mobile Cyber-Physical Systems
- Microsoft Research:
- Beep Networks' Spectrum Viewer
- Blog Post: Fun with Software-Defined Radios
- RAMEAR - Receive signals from an air-gapped computer
- Software-Defined Radar for Medical Imaging
Find or learn something interesting? Share it here!
- Quadrature Signals: Complex, But Not Complicated
- I/Q Data for Dummies
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Signals and Systems (Spring 2011), Prof Alan V. Oppenheim
- Complete GPS/GLONASS Receiver Design
- Software Radio for Experimenters with GNU Radio, Octave and Python by Michel Barbeau
- Let's Assume the System Is Synchronized by Fredric J. Harris
- Understanding Digital Signal Processing by Richard G. Lyons
- Software Receiver Design: Build Your Own Digital Communication System In Five Easy Steps by C. Richard Johnson, Jr., William A. Sethares, & Andrew G. Klein
- Application Notes:
Working on new functionality or adding bladeRF support to a project? Create a page here to plan and document your efforts.