NuCypher Hackathon Guidelines
Welcome to ETHWaterloo!
The NuCypher network facilitates end-to-end encrypted data sharing for distributed apps and protocols. Use our tools and network to build privacy into your Dapp and earn your share of a $2500 USD bounty pool.
To Qualify for the NuCypher Bounty
- Your project must be open-sourced
- Your project must be submitted before the official end time (check with ETHWaterloo organizers for end time)
- You must use one of NuCypher's technologies in your hack
- Novelty of Use Case
- Difficulty of Technical Implementation
- Usefulness of the Submission
Up to $2500 USD that can be distributed as we (the judges) see fit.
We have a webinar workshop, Managing secrets in your DApp with NuCypher, times TBD
- Our development guide to start building with NuCypher: https://docs.nucypher.com
- NuCypher Network - the proxy re-encryption network itself https://nucypher.dev/nucypher
Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- NuFHE - a GPU-accelerated fully homomorphic encryption library https://nucypher.dev/nufhe
Discord and IRL Help
If you need support with your hack or simply want to jam on some ideas, we'll be around all week at ETHWaterloo or use Discord. Jump in #hackathons and start asking away https://discord.gg/7rmXa3S
A forum where we post and discuss NuCypher technical issues and other ongoing updates and changes. https://forum.nucypher.com
Some ideas from past hacks: https://blog.nucypher.com/ethny-nucypher
Connecting to the Testnet
If you're going to hack using our Testnet then use this branch for the hackathon: https://github.com/cygnusv/nucypher/tree/cli-demo Connect to the NuCypher Network on the Goerli testnet using: discover.nucypher.network:9151
Sample demo applications are available: