Community Core Vision (CCV for short) is an open-source/cross-platform solution for computer vision and machine sensing, specifically blob tracking.
View videos and learn more at: http://ccv.nuigroup.com
It takes an video input stream and outputs tracking data (e.g. coordinates and blob size) and events (e.g. finger down, moved and released) that are used in building NUI-aware applications. CCV can interface with various web cameras and video devices as well as connect to various TUIO/OSC/XML enabled applications and supports many multi-touch lighting techniques including: FTIR, DI, DSI, and LLP with expansion planned for the future vision applications (custom modules/filters) in CCV 2.0.
This page aims to provide more information about the compiling procedures for the Community Core Vision.
Windows - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Open the VS 2008
- File -> Open -> Project/Solution
- Then , go to : "apps\addonsExamples\VS2008"
- You may choose to open the project : "Community Core Vision.vcproj" or the "Community Core Vision.sln"
- Press F7 or click Build-> Build Solution or Build -> Build Community Core Vision
- You may press the green arrow besides "Release/Debug" to Run , or press F5
Error Message : fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20080116' and 'P2' version '20070207' LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed Solution: *Install the Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2008
Ubuntu (32-bit) - Codeblocks
- In the scripts folder, run the "install_codeblocks.sh"
- Run the "install_dependencies.sh" script
- Open Codeblocks, and you can find the project in "Linux/apps/addonsExamples/Codeblocks_8_linux/"
- Named as "Community Core Vision.cbp"
- Then Build and run :)
libfmodex.so Error Solution: Rename libfmodex-4.22.00.so to libfmodex.so, or make a symlink between both: ln -s libfmodex-4.22.00.so libfmodex.so
Ubuntu (64-bit) - Codeblocks
libfmodex.so Error Solution: enter the libs directory and make the following symlink: ln -s libfmodex64.so.4.10.03 libfmodex.so