- [Pairs with MQTT broker] (https://github.com/nullboundary/pesand)
- Restful API
- Websocket realtime browser updates
- Conditional triggers
- [Esp8266 hardware sensor example] (https://github.com/nullboundary/SensorApi-esp8266)
- Add option to use boltdb for easier install
- Make MQTT broker optional
- Release crossplatform binaries
Default Stream view
- The browser client uses websockets to stream realtime incoming data to the zoomable d3.js graph and data log.
Add stream trigger
- A user can configure triggers for each stream, to execute an api request if a condition has been met with the streaming data.