Official Clicking Bad Repository
- IE9 & 10
- Chrome (all recent)
- 4 spaces indent, no tabs
- Comments should appear on their own line or lines
- This is due to the comment-stripper regex
- No Windows carriage returns (
dos2unixcan be run on these, but we'd prefer not to.
- No "special" characters in code, use standard ASCII where possible.
set shiftwidth=4 set tabstop=4 set expandtab
Look and Feel
There are a few things that should be kept in mind:
- Responsive design. One CSS file should allow
index.htmlto look good on mobile phones, too.
- Cross browser. This means no
divoverflow, since it's not supported by Android. See the Supported Browsers section for more information.
- Valid. Try to keep the HTML5 as valid as possible.
The following command will cache templates to
$ ./control.py cache ...
$ cd ./docroot $ python -m SimpleHTTPServer 5000