Join GitHub today
Bug reporting guide
Writing a good bug report isn't an easy task, especially for non-developers. Please take a look into following lists before submitting a new issue.
Things to try first
- Read FAQ.
- Remember to either give -s option to glc-capture or press hotkey (Shift+F8).
- If you are using wine, try wine-pthread executable if such exists.
Information you must include in bug report
- glc version (--version if you are using newer than 0.5.5).
- Application which you are capturing. Please include full version.
- All command line options used.
- Log file (-v 5 -l log.txt).
- Expected result (eg. application should not crash).
Information you should include if you can
- gdb backtrace.
- valgrind --tool=memcheck output.