Is an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, LibGit2Sharp based wiki.
Quick start guide
- Launch "init.packages.cmd" to automatically NuGet-install the dependencies of this project
- If not already exisiting, a sample git-powered wiki repository will be created upon the start of the web application
Quick contributing guide
- Fork and clone locally
- Configure your repo to convert line endings on commit so they are always LF in the repo:
- Create a topic specific branch. Add some nice feature. Do not forget the tests ;-)
- Send a Pull Request to spread the fun!
The Witinyki contributors
The MIT license (Refer to the LICENSE.md file)