LibGit2Sharp brings all the might and speed of libgit2, a native Git implementation, to the managed world of .Net and Mono.
- Windows: .Net 4.0+
- Linux/MacOsX: Mono 3.6+
Troubleshooting and support
- Usage or programming related question? Post it on StackOverflow using the tag libgit2sharp
- Found a bug or missing a feature? Feed the issue tracker
- Announcements and related miscellanea through Twitter (@libgit2sharp)
Current project build status
|Status of last build|
|vNext (Win x86)|
|vNext (Win amd64)|
Quick contributing guide
- Fork and clone locally
- Create a topic specific branch. Add some nice feature. Do not forget the tests ;-)
- Send a Pull Request to spread the fun!
More thorough information available in the wiki.
The MIT license (Refer to the LICENSE.md file)