Cathook Training Software
Risk of VAC detection
The software could be detected by VAC in the future. Only use it on accounts you won't regret getting VAC banned.
Cathook is a training software designed for Team Fortress 2 for Linux. Cathook includes some joke features like
- Ignore Hoovy
- Encrypted chat
- IRC Support (Find other Cathook users in-game automatically)
- Sandvich aimbot
- Chance to get manually VAC banned by Valve
and a lot of useful features, including
- Anti Backstab with option to use "No" voice command when spy tries to backstab you
- Extremely customizable spam (you can make spam lines that'll include name of random dead enemy pyro or sniper)
- Follow Bots
- Navparser Bots (Walkbots than can walk on any map without manual configuration)
- Working crit hack (Editors note: Not fully working on all weapons)
- Automatic matchmaking
- And many more features!
FULL LIST OF FEATURES HERE (Editors note: outdated)
Installing, updating, attaching (injecting)
If some things doesn't work as expected, please open issues on GitHub using this page.
Do you want to submit code to cathook? Please read
CONTRIBUTING.md for a short introduction.