A C# tool to create, edit and manage spectral data.
- Spectras can be manually entered, imported from CSV, captured from an image, ....
- Libraries can be saved/loaded/exchanged
- Spectras can be put together in collections and stored into various filetypes
- Spectral points are interpreted as peaks or as linear interpolation guides
- Few lights & material spectras are provided in data-subfolder
Tested under MS VisualStudio and Monodevelop.
Monodevelop needed a pre-run of xbuild on my machine to build the .ressources files from the .resx!