Tammy Yang edited this page
Nov 17, 2021
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Numbers Protocol wiki!
There are several main sections you will see in this Wiki:
- Description: A collection of official blog posts.
- Target audience: Community members who are new to Numbers and want to learn more about us.
- What you can expect: Articles to explain what's the vision of Numbers, problems we care about, use cases and the basic introduction of products.
- Ideal for: If you are new to Numbers and do not have a technical background.
Principles & Standards:
- Description: Policy and the standards followed in Numbers Protocol.
- Target audience: Everyone.
- What you can expect: Overview of policies and the standards followed by Numbers Protocol.
- Ideal for: Everyone.
- Description: Protocol and product design with architecture.
- Target audience: Community members who are eager to learn more details about Numbers Protocol and its products.
- What you can expect: Architecture charts and design concepts.
- Ideal for: If you are familiar with Numbers and want to know deeper.
- Description: A collection of tech articles.
- Target audience: Developers who are interested in learning the overview of the technologies we use.
- What you can expect: High-level articles to share technologies we used in the project.
- Ideal for: If you are new to the technologies used in the Numbers Protocol and what to have a quick recap.
- Description: Developer guides.
- Target audience: Developers who believe in the authentic-media future and want to contribute.
- What you can expect: READMEs and developer guides.
- Ideal for: Developers who hate bullshits and just want to know how to do it.
- Description: Details of NUM tokens including the specification and tokenomics.
- Target audience: Network users who hold or plan to hold NUM tokens.
- What you can expect: Learn more about NUM tokens.
- Ideal for: People who have questions about NUM tokens.
Governance & Community Review
- Description: Policy, rules of community review and status of articles under review
- Target audience: NUM token holders who want to participate the governance and build policy of the network together
- What you can expect: Find how to participate the governance of Numbers Protocol and provide feedback in the community review.
- Ideal for: People who want to build the network together with us.