Epilepsy Seizure Prediction
Clone this wiki locally
This is the project page for the Kaggle UPenn and Mayo Clinic's Seizure Detection Challenge. The NuPIC community is interesting in putting together a formal team to address this challenge.
This project is a joint endeavor of the NuPIC community and the Epilepsy Seizure Prediction Season of NuPIC Project, submitted by Anubhav Chaturvedi.
Please read the entire set of rules linked above.
- Matthew Taylor | @rhyolight | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org (SoN Mentor)
- Anubhav Chaturvedi | @anubhavchaturvedi | Kaggle | email@example.com (SoN Team Lead)
- Chetan Surpur | @chetan51 | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug King | @dwking2000 | Kaggle | email@example.com
- Ross Story | @Random-Word | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Moore | @moorejpdx | Kaggle | email@example.com
- Jeff Fohl | @jefffohl | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fergal Byrne | @fergalbyrne | Kaggle | email@example.com
- Sergey Bryukov | @surge- | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yifu Huang | @yhuang | Kaggle | email@example.com
- Marek Otahal | @breznak | Kaggle | firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Meeting: May 30
Video here (unlisted).
Meeting Notes (taken by Matt)
- James create a tool to convert kaggle data into csv
- Fergal thinks RDSE is the right encoder
- Will take too long to swarm over all the columns
- Might give useful params to swarm over a subset of columns or even just one column
- two models: one regular patterns, one for pre-seizure
- training data fed to each model
- test data sent to both
- generate classification based upon anomaly scores
Spitting up the data
- James will put up code to parse input data into CSV
- All of use will try to come up with model params
- Matt will post meeting minutes and email ML
- Fergal created tickets