NumPy 1.12.1 Release Notes
NumPy 1.12.1 supports Python 2.7 and 3.4 - 3.6 and fixes bugs and regressions found in NumPy 1.12.0. In particular, the regression in f2py constant parsing is fixed. Wheels for Linux, Windows, and OSX can be found on pypi,
- BUG: Fix wrong future nat warning and equiv type logic error...
- BUG: Fix wrong masked median for some special cases
- DOC: Place np.average in inline code
- TST: Work around isfinite inconsistency on i386
- BUG: Guard against replacing constants without '_' spec in f2py.
- BUG: Fix mean for float 16 non-array inputs for 1.12
- BUG: Fix calling python api with error set and minor leaks for...
- BUG: Make iscomplexobj compatible with custom dtypes again
- BUG: Fix undefined behaviour induced by bad __array_wrap__
- BUG: Fix MaskedArray.__setitem__
- BUG: PPC64el machines are POWER for Fortran in f2py
- BUG: Look up methods on MaskedArray in _frommethod
- BUG: Remove extra digit in binary_repr at limit
- BUG: Fix deepcopy regression for empty arrays.
- BUG: Fix ma.median for empty ndarrays