NumPy 1.13.1 Release Notes
This is a bugfix release for problems found in 1.13.0. The major changes are
fixes for the new memory overlap detection and temporary elision as well as
reversion of the removal of the boolean binary
- operator. Users of 1.13.0
Thr Python versions supported are 2.7 and 3.4 - 3.6. Note that the Python 3.6 wheels available from PIP are built against 3.6.1, hence will not work when used with 3.6.0 due to Python bug 29943. NumPy 1.13.2 will be released shortly after Python 3.6.2 is out to fix that problem. If you are using 3.6.0 the workaround is to upgrade to 3.6.1 or use an earlier Python version.
Pull requests merged
A total of 19 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #9240 DOC: BLD: fix lots of Sphinx warnings/errors.
- #9255 Revert "DEP: Raise TypeError for subtract(bool, bool)."
- #9261 BUG: don't elide into readonly and updateifcopy temporaries for...
- #9262 BUG: fix missing keyword rename for common block in numpy.f2py
- #9263 BUG: handle resize of 0d array
- #9267 DOC: update f2py front page and some doc build metadata.
- #9299 BUG: Fix Intel compilation on Unix.
- #9317 BUG: fix wrong ndim used in empty where check
- #9319 BUG: Make extensions compilable with MinGW on Py2.7
- #9339 BUG: Prevent crash if ufunc doc string is null
- #9340 BUG: umath: un-break ufunc where= when no out= is given
- #9371 DOC: Add isnat/positive ufunc to documentation
- #9372 BUG: Fix error in fromstring function from numpy.core.records...
- #9373 BUG: ')' is printed at the end pointer of the buffer in numpy.f2py.
- #9374 DOC: Create NumPy 1.13.1 release notes.
- #9376 BUG: Prevent hang traversing ufunc userloop linked list
- #9377 DOC: Use x1 and x2 in the heaviside docstring.
- #9378 DOC: Add $PARAMS to the isnat docstring
- #9379 DOC: Update the 1.13.1 release notes
A total of 12 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Andras Deak +
- Bob Eldering +
- Charles Harris
- Daniel Hrisca +
- Eric Wieser
- Joshua Leahy +
- Julian Taylor
- Michael Seifert
- Pauli Virtanen
- Ralf Gommers
- Roland Kaufmann
- Warren Weckesser