Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release of the framework no longer includes builds for Compact Framework or for SilverLight, but adds a .NET Standard 1.6 build. If anyone still using Compact Framework or SilverLight and would like to continue development on those versions of the framework, please contact the NUnit team.
- .NET Standard 1.6 is now supported
- Adds support for Multiple Assert blocks
- Added the --params option to NUnitLite
- Theories now support Nullable enums
- Improved assert error messages to help differentiate differences in values
- Added warnings with Warn.If(), Warn.Unless() and Assert.Warn()
- Enabled Path, File and Directory Asserts/Contraints for .NET Core testing
- Added NonTestAssemblyAttribute for use by third-party developers to indicate that their assemblies reference the NUnit framework, but do not contain tests
See the release notes for a complete list of changes.