This release of the framework no longer includes builds for Compact Framework or for SilverLight, but adds a .NET Standard 1.6 build. If anyone still using Compact Framework or SilverLight and would like to continue development on those versions of the framework, please contact the NUnit team.
- .NET Standard 1.6 is now supported
- Adds support for Multiple Assert blocks
- Added the --params option to NUnitLite
- Theories now support Nullable enums
- Improved assert error messages to help differentiate differences in values
- Added warnings with Warn.If(), Warn.Unless() and Assert.Warn()
- Enabled Path, File and Directory Asserts/Contraints for .NET Core testing
- Added NonTestAssemblyAttribute for use by third-party developers to indicate that their assemblies reference the NUnit framework, but do not contain tests
See the release notes for a complete list of changes.