Welcome! This directory contains eyewitness accounts of what happened at the PRL seminar.
THESE NOTES ARE JUST FOR FUN!
The notes for a given PRL seminar:
- may not exist
- may be incomplete
- may contain factual errors
- may contain statements that were not intended to be factual statements
Consider these notes released under a "proprietary software license". You may browse these notes, enjoy them, and share the URLs. You may not:
- reproduce or share any fragment of these notes
- cite these notes as factual statements
- attribute anything written in these notes to any individual
Please email the notes' author, the maintainer of the PRL website, or the seminar speaker if you have any questions or want more details.
Please submit typos/corrections/additions as a pull request to: https://github.com/nuprl/website
If you have your own notes for a seminar that does not have any notes, please:
- convert your notes to Markdown (.md) format
- save your notes to this directory (
<ANCHOR>is the string identifier for the seminar from the
For example, the
<ANCHOR> for the 2016-06-26 seminar on:
"Concurrent Trace Sets for Synchronization Synthesis"