Clone this wiki locally
This wiki is the guide to get started with [Nutiteq] (http://www.nutiteq.com/) 3D maps SDK 2.x for Android.
This is a demo project for Nutiteq 3D Android mapping SDK 2.x version. It is for older Nutiteq SDK 2.x only, for the latest Nutiteq maps SDK 3.x for Android go to https://developer.nutiteq.com instead. For new app projects we suggest to start with 3.0 version now, not older version.
Nutiteq SDK 3.0 key new feature is vector-based OSM maps:
- Smaller map downloads
- Smaller offline map packages: download whole world with all details in 32 GB!
- Styling selection in client side
- Nice map rotation and tilting
Also SDK 3.0 supports iOS, has better performance for vector overlays etc.
- Get Started
- Nutiteq sample apps
- AdvancedLayers project - many advanced layers (vector, raster etc) are in separate library, add this to your project too.
- Common tasks - Recipes for Online/Offline Layers, Vector data, Routing, Geocoding, event handling, Labels, 3D, map data editing, performance fine-tuning etc
- Support and discussions