This is where the documentation is stored and served as an API
node >= 8.0.0 (supports async/await) to start the server.
Start a dev server on
npm install npm run dev
Then access the docs via the website running on
http://nuxt:3000 (see instructions on nuxtjs.org repo).
Russian translation is maintained by Translation Gang.
- Translation Repo - /translation-gang/ru.docs.nuxtjs
- Primary maintainer - Grigoriy Beziuk
- Primary translator - Nicholas Shachmatov
Chinese translation is maintained by AOTU Labs from China, Shenzhen.
- Translation Repo - /o2team/i18n-cn-nuxtjs-docs
- Primary maintainer - AOTU Labs
- Primary translator - Levin Wong, Edward Chu
Japanese translation team is using a translation tool called GitLocalize in principle. See the following "Want to help with the translation?" section.
Japanese translation is maintained by INOUE Takuya.
- Translation Repo - https://gitlocalize.com/repo/100/ja
- Primary maintainer - INOUE Takuya
- Primary translator - INOUE Takuya
Korean translation is maintained by Taewoong La.
- Translation Repo - /DiyLecko/ko.docs.nuxtjs
- Primary maintainer - Taewoong La
- Primary translator - june, wanybae, rellario
French translation is maintained by Vuejs-FR Team.
- Translation Repo - /vuejs-fr/nuxt
- Primary maintainer - Bruno Lesieur (Orchard ID)
- Primary translator - Julien Grünhagel (laruche)
Indonesian translation is maintained by Nuxt.js Indonesian Community Team.
- Translation Repo - https://gitlocalize.com/repo/100/id
- Primary maintainer - Achan
- Primary translator - afrianjunior, fikrizufri, huiralb, jefrydco, muhibbudins, nusendra, perjakasunda, tapitapeh, wahwahid
Want to help with the translation?
We are using a translation tool called GitLocalize.
Follow these steps to get started with your contribution:
- Go to GitLocalize's nuxt/docs repository.
- Sign up using your GitHub account .
- Find the document you are going to translate.
- Happy translating
- When you are done, send the translation for reviews.
- Reviewed translation will be sent as a Pull Request to GitHub by language admin in the community.