Create a HTML table from JSON that can be sorted, selected, and post-processed using a simple callback.
- Extensible HTML/CSS interface.
- Compatible with all modern desktop and mobile web browsers.
- Fully responsive layout with touch event support.
- Easy to set-up and customize.
- Customizable callback functions for post-processing selected results.
- Post-process options for manipulating table/column/menu elements.
This package can be easily installed using Bower.
Modern v3 (no dependencies)
$ bower install tidy-table#3
Compatible with Firefox 3.6, Chrome, Safari 5, Opera, and Internet Explorer 7+ web browsers.
$ bower install tidy-table#2
Please refer to the README for more information about this package.
$ npm run minify
Run JSHint on the script itself:
$ npm run jshint
This package can be used in conjunction with Poppy-Pagination to create a seamless per-page result experience.
If you fix a bug, or have a code you want to contribute, please send a pull-request with your changes. (Note: Before committing your code please ensure that you run
npm run jshint)
License and Warranty
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tidy-Table is provided under the terms of the MIT license