Dynamically generate an HTML form with field validation and custom errors from JSON
- Extensible HTML/CSS interface.
- Compatible with all modern desktop and mobile web browsers.
- Easy to set-up and customize.
- Provides form input validation using REGEX (regular expressions)
- Supports synchronous form-data POST
- Supports FORM submit callback for custom AJAX handling.
- Supports dynamic (on the fly) field creation.
This package can be easily installed using Bower.
Modern v2 (no dependencies)
$ bower install webform-toolkit#2
Compatible with Firefox 3.6, Chrome, Safari 5, Opera, and Internet Explorer 7+ web browsers.
$ bower install webform-toolkit#1
Please refer to the README for more information about this package.
License and Warranty
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Webform-Toolkit is provided under the terms of the MIT license