Clone this wiki locally
Connect with the NVDA Community
Official project resources
IRC Chat Channel
If you would like to text chat with the developers or other NVDA users directly, other than sending -emails, why don't you join the [irc://irc.oftc.net/%23nvda #nvda] channel on the OFTC Network.
It is the channel that has been set up for discussions of all issues related to NVDA. Also, you may share tips and personal stories about using NVDA, and you may ask relevant questions after reviewing the website and product documentation, or feel free to chat about more expected features and/or bug fixes.
Other Community Sites, Blogs and Email Lists
International users' mailing List (English)
To join the users' list, send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit the homepage of the users' email list where you can subscribe, search and read list archives.
Resources for specific languages
Since the creation of NVDA, the community has created a number of independent websites, blogs and mailing lists to discuss all issues related to NVDA in their native languages. The following list shows those web resources in alphabetical order.
The web resources mentioned in the following list are published independently; that's to say, they are written entirely by NVDA community around the world and thus the information/opinions expressed may not be the same as that held by the NVDA project team.
- Czech/Slovak Blog: http://nvda-project.cz
- Dutch: http://nvdadutch.wordpress.com
- Dutch Email List: to subscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com end reply to the received message.
- Finnish: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nvda-finland
- French: http://www.nvda-fr.org
- German Email List: to subscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Hungarian: http://www.nvda.hu
- Hungarian Email List: http://nvda.hu/mailman/listinfo/lista_nvda.hu
- Italian: http://www.nvda.it
- Japanese website: http://www.nvda.jp/
- Japanese mailing list: Send a blank message to email@example.com with subscribe as the subject line.
- Korean users forum on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nvdakr
- Korean website: http://www.nvda-kr.org/
- Polish: http://www.nvda.pl
- Portuguese mailing list: to subscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this list was formerly on yahoogroups.
- Russian mailing list: To subscribe, send blank e-mail to email@example.com end reply to the received message.
- Spanish mailing list: To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swedish mailing list: To subscribe send a blank email to email@example.com putting subscribe in the subject line.
- Turkish mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nvda_tr
NVDA create Chinese station Share is committed to creating the most professional Chinese mainland websites