Please sign in to comment.
Provide a locationHelper module for code related to locations, rectan…
…gles and points (PR #7537) Closes #7423 Previously there were many different ways in which a location is presented in NVDA: - (left, top, width, height) - (left, top, right, bottom) - textInfos.Rect, which has left, top, right and bottom properties - ctypes.wintypes.Rect, which is a struct and also has left, top, right and bottom properties - (x,y) - textInfos.Point, which has x and y properties - ctypes.wintypes.Point, which is a structure and also has x and y properties On the fly conversion between the different types is not possible. Also, conversion from screen coordinates to client coordinates, physical to logical coordinates, etc. is somewhat cumbersome.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 652 additions and 24 deletions.
- +2 −5 source/NVDAObjects/IAccessible/MSHTML.py
- +2 −1 source/NVDAObjects/IAccessible/__init__.py
- +23 −5 source/NVDAObjects/IAccessible/sysListView32.py
- +2 −1 source/NVDAObjects/JAB/__init__.py
- +2 −6 source/NVDAObjects/UIA/__init__.py
- +2 −1 source/NVDAObjects/window/__init__.py
- +2 −3 source/appModules/powerpnt.py
- +2 −1 source/displayModel.py
- +411 −0 source/locationHelper.py
- +3 −1 source/textInfos/__init__.py
- +6 −0 source/winUser.py
- +195 −0 tests/unit/test_locationHelper.py
Oops, something went wrong.