Please sign in to comment.
Provide configurable developer scratchpad dir rather than automatic l…
…oading of custom code (#9238) * NVDA no longer automatically loads custom code from package directories in the NVDA user configuration directory. Rather it will load tem from subdirectories in a new 'scratchpad' directory in the NVDA user configuration directory, but only if the open in the advanced category is enabled. * System tests use Developer scratchpad directory for the Robot globalPlugin. * Don't load from the developer scratchpad dir if NVDA is running in secure mode. * Update more system test paths to scratchpad. * Remove spaces at start of line. * Update what's new.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 93 additions and 22 deletions.
- +11 −5 developerGuide.t2t
- +26 −7 source/config/__init__.py
- +3 −0 source/config/configSpec.py
- +2 −0 source/core.py
- +29 −1 source/gui/settingsDialogs.py
- +3 −3 tests/system/libraries/nvdaRobotLib.py
- +2 −0 tests/system/nvdaSettingsFiles/standard-doShowWelcomeDialog.ini
- +2 −0 tests/system/nvdaSettingsFiles/standard-dontShowWelcomeDialog.ini
- +4 −2 user_docs/en/changes.t2t
- +11 −4 user_docs/en/userGuide.t2t