Please sign in to comment.
In-process components on ARM64 (#9216)
* Upgrade SCons to version 3.0.4. This required some tweaks to the sconscripts for ISimpleDOM and MathPlayer. We copy the idl file into the build directory ourselves, but it depends on other files. It seems SCons no longer scans for dependencies in files we copy ourselves. Thus, we must explicitly declare those dependencies. * Build and install in-process components for ARM64. These are placed in a new libArm64 directory (alongside lib and lib64). MinHook doesn't support ARM64, so disable MinHook and everything that depends on it (notably displayModel). * Start nvdaHelperRemoteLoader appropriately on ARM64. * Fix AppModule.is64BitProcess for ARM64. Previously, it always returned True, even for 32 bit processes. On ARM64, isWow64Process always returns False. We must instead use IsWow64Process2 where supported. * Update readme to list the additional Visual Studio components we now require. * Update what's new.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 147 additions and 78 deletions.
- +1 −1 include/scons
- +7 −2 nvdaHelper/ISimpleDOM_sconscript
- +18 −8 nvdaHelper/archBuild_sconscript
- +4 −1 nvdaHelper/mathPlayer_sconscript
- +4 −0 nvdaHelper/remote/inProcess.cpp
- +9 −1 nvdaHelper/remote/injection.cpp
- +4 −0 nvdaHelper/remote/rpcSrv.cpp
- +61 −54 nvdaHelper/remote/sconscript
- +5 −2 readme.md
- +6 −0 sconstruct
- +6 −3 source/NVDAHelper.py
- +18 −6 source/appModuleHandler.py
- +1 −0 source/setup.py
- +2 −0 source/winKernel.py
- +1 −0 user_docs/en/changes.t2t
Oops, something went wrong.