Reported by Agent Golder on 2009-11-03 10:30
You don't have anywhere a document explaining these, except Keyboard help.
I managed to find the most with this way, but I'D like to ask if there are combinations for:
What would NVDA+numpad/, NVDA+numpad7, NVDA+Numpad8, NVDA+numpad4, etc... do in Desktop mode?
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
Comment 3 by pvagner on 2009-11-03 13:03
yes sure such keys do really exist but they are not documented.
Until the proper documentation is created you can look their definitions in the file _default_laptop.kbd found in the appModules subfolder inside the folder where you've installed NVDA into.
Relevant shortcuts for the object navigation are:
* Control+NVDA+i navigator object current
* Shift+NVDA+i navigator object parent
* Shift+NVDA+, navigator object first child
* Control+NVDA+j navigator object previous
* Shift+NVDA+j navigator object previous in flow
* Control+NVDA+l navigator object next
* Shift+NVDA+l navigator object next in flow
* Shift+NVDA+7 move mouse to navigator object
* Shift+NVDA+8 move navigator object to mouse
* Control+Shift+NVDA+7 left mouse click
* Control+Shift+NVDA+8 right mouse click
Comment 6 by Bernd on 2010-08-01 01:34
At the moment I'm working on a html file where all desctop and laptop keys are listed. If the developers like it I will start to convert it in to t2t format.
Milestone changed from None to 2010.3