…er version will work.
* Upgrade to Scons 2.4.1 providing support for VC2015
* Ignore warning c4091: unnamed typedef enums (in Windows SDK 7.1a dbghelp.h).
* fix warnings c4302, c4311, and c4312 (trunkation or extending when casting from a 32 bit type to a 64 bit type or the other way around):
* VBuf docHandles are now unsigned longs instead of ints.
* Replace all explicit casts from unsigned long to handles (HANDLE, HWND) with UlongToHandle.
* Replace all explicit casts from handles (HANDLE, HWND) to unsigned long with HandleToUlong.
* MSHTML vbufBackend: fix syntax of string concatination with a define to be compatibal with VC2015. Strings can now have a suffix letter, thus two strings that should be joined must now contain a space between them.