Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
focusHighlight-5.0-dev-171105 includes experimental work regarding multiple monitor support and GDI Plus.
The following colors are used by this addon:
- Green thin dashed dotted line rectangle, to indicate the navigator object.
- Red thin rectangle, to indicate the focused object/control.
- Red thick rectangle, to indicate when navigator object and focused object are overlapping.
- Blue thick dotted line rectangle, to indicate NVDA is in focus mode, i.e. key types are passed to the control.
changes from 5.0-dev-170416
- Indicators of navigator object and focus mode were changed.
- Multiple monitors are supported.
- It now uses GDI Plus technology for drawing.