Storing Storm Data
In this mini-project, we will be working with a CSV File.
We will convert it into a SQL Database with following features:
- Have data stored in normalised tables.
- Have data stored in a Storage Efficient Way.
- Have Users that can update, read, and insert into a table of the data.
- Have Users that can only read into a table.
- And Users who can insert data into the table.
Following Packages and Concepts are explored:
- Pandas - DataFrame (Consolidating Data)
- PostgreSQL - Database, connect, cursor, execute, autocommit, mogrify
- SQL - CREATE TABLE, USER _ WITH PASSWORD, GROUP, GRANT, REVOKE, DROP _ IF EXISTS, INSERT INTO