Nico's Terraform Scripts
You will need to download provider.tf, vars.tf and terraform.tfvars file.
I have uploaded a working template for Windows and for Linux.
If you're new to Terraform:
On Mac, the easiest thing would be to:
- Install brew : https://brew.sh/
- Install Terraform using brew : brew install terraform
On Windows or other platforms, you can always download it from Hashicorp: https://www.terraform.io/downloads.html
- Download the files from the repo
- Update the files with the right variables (cluster, resource pool, template, network, passwords, etc... )
- Run the following commands (make sure Terraform is in the PATH or if not, that the files are in the same place as your Terraform exe if you're using Windows):
- terraform init
- terraform plan
- terraform apply
- [terraform destroy]