DIGITS (the Deep Learning GPU Training System) is a webapp for training deep learning models. The currently supported frameworks are: Caffe, Torch, and Tensorflow.
|Installation method||Supported platform[s]||Available versions||Instructions|
|Source||Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04||GitHub tags||docs/BuildDigits.md|
Once you have installed DIGITS, visit docs/GettingStarted.md for an introductory walkthrough.
- Getting started with TensorFlow
- Getting started with Torch
- Fine-tune a pretrained model
- Creating a dataset using data from S3 endpoint
- Train an autoencoder network
- Train a regression network
- Train a Siamese network
- Train a text classification network
- Train an object detection network
- Learn more about weight initialization
- Use Python layers in your Caffe networks
- Download a model and use it to classify an image outside of DIGITS
- Overview of the REST API
- First, check out the instructions above
- Then, ask questions on our user group
Bugs and feature requests
- Please let us know by filing a new issue
- Bonus points if you want to contribute by opening a pull request!
Notice on security
Users shall understand that DIGITS is not designed to be run as an exposed external web service.